One of the leading breeders’ in France
On the 6th May 2019, Al Shaqab Racing was the third leading French breeder by premiums earned. The statistics speak for themselves: 37 of our homebreds have run in France, with 21 wins and 35 places. This represents at 56 % winner/runner strike rate.
Amongst our most recent homebred winners:
- EXCELLENCY, a filly by SEA THE STARS, third in the Prix Finlande LR after winning her maiden. ;
- MURAIKH, a son of TORONADO, a smart maiden winner at Chantilly on the 8th April, who holds Classic entries;
- GHARABEEL, a filly by TORONADO, unbeaten in two starts;
- BLETILLA, a daughter of GALILEO, winner of her maiden on just her second start;
- AL MASHRAB (pictured © JC Briens) a son of STYLE VENDOME, unbeaten on his three starts this year, including a Class 2 on the 6th May at Châteaubriant;
- ERAIDAH, a filly by TORONADO, who won on her debut at Chantilly on the 1st April;
- HAYYAN, again by STYLE VENDOME, winner on his debut at La Teste;
- AL MAYHOLA, a daughter of SEA THE STARS, another debut winner at Marseille on the 13th April;
- AL MARROUNA, by OLYMPIC GLORY, who won on her debut on the 18th April.